Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Sigh..today is the last day of holidays..sob..i dun wan to go back to that place which is filled with stress..but anyway..one happy thing is that i finally created my own blog. My mum encouraged me to do and i said to myself,"Why not?" and here i am posting my first entry..hmm..wonder wat we will be doing once we go back to school..i cant imagine myself waking at 6 and facing the teachers in class..trying hard to concentrate and listen..sighz..i realize i sigh a lot..my mum says i am like an old woman..haha..hu knows? Maybe i am really one..
posted @ 4:40 PM