Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Wow..what a day it is..it was just 45 mins ago when I ended my 1st A.maths tuition..It was rather alright..but I didn't know that it was overtime until I looked at my clock. The tuition is supposed to last for 1 hour and 30 mins..but I guess that I was too into learning how to do all down horrendous a.maths questions. I hope that I can improve my A.maths as soon as possible..hmm..I'm really looking forward to the next A.maths lesson..and it's all thks to my sis's fren that I am able to have this A.maths tuition..haha..
Soon..I'll Be Off to my Piano theory lesson..yes..one of my favs..it is so peaceful there..haha..wonder wat will I be going to do once I come back..hmm..
posted @ 12:50 PM