Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
I am currently looking for a new blogskin..it doesn't really suit me..hmm..too girlish..but anyway..I have to brace up for the start of a new sch term..I can't imagine..the tiredness and stress..and those sleepy lessons..talking about that..I am really feeling a little sleepy..hmm..so tired..sigh..c.o orientaion is coming too but I am not really enthusiastic abt it though..I sort of dread it..but anyway..let's just continue my search and journey for a new blogskin that reallly suits me..hehe..
posted @ 4:36 PM