Welcome
Hey Hey Hey! Despite me being a computer "bai chi", I managed to create this blog with my sis's and sya's help. Hmm..Wat do u think of this?
Pls leave some footmarks along the way..in the taggieboard..Thks =)
Feel Free To Look Around!
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Credits
Design by Photokicho!We prepared for the performance with an early dismissal..b4 bringing the instruments down. Despite being veterans at that, we spent all our energy just on that..but anyway..I just love bringing down those instruments. As we rehearsed, we were sweating really badly..couldn't stand..but anyway, we performed really badly in front of the bands. It's so disappointing..C.O is like the side dish or even just an appetizer, while for the band, its the main dish..We will always be looked down upon and forgotten. It's so saddening..Really..but there's nothing we can do about it..
Soon we were eating the ice cream which is the treat of the day for our youth day..and its really nice..and we were also enjoying the performances of the malaysian and thai bands..It's Really Really Good..oh..for the thai all girl band, the songs were a little boring..but the sound quality was unbelievable..especially the trumpets and the percussion..and those instruments are really shiny..they have really earned my respect and admiration. While for the malaysian all boy band, they had scottish bag pipes which were really cool and unique. Their instruments were so cool too..which were of the brand "Pearl"and black in colour..Nice.. And the impression that I had of them was that they were so versatile and talented. They could sing, dance and they were really cute when they were dancing..haha..its so entertaining..I like their songs too..even the drum major was cool..wow..I am really impressed..but a pity is that the percussion is a little softer and did not have as good sound quality as the thai band. But both bands were really good..wow..it is really a breathtaking experience..haha..