Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
I was a little irritated today. I guess its because I am too petty or I just cant take anymore of those teasing. But, I just hope that people will try to understand.
Anyway, many people have said that I look moody or sad. When I hear that, my heart will be like, "Huh? Again?". Sometimes, its not that I want to look depressed, but I am born this way, to have that moody look on my face. Perhaps, something is really bothering me..I don't know. Sighz..everybody says the same thing.. haha..great minds think alike..but erm..upon hearing it, perhaps I should change myself, and put a huge big smile on my face everyday. But the irony is that, it wont be the real me. People dont dare to talk to me because I look fierce. The sad thing is, I am the way I am..
Ok..enough crap..There is homework waiting for me to do..But I guess that I will just slack a little..and play some games..byee..
posted @ 5:08 PM