Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Oh my god! The prelims are like so near yet so far..there are juz 20 days left to the exams. And guess what? I have not even revised anything yet..well..well..well..hmm..Maybe I should be doing my revision. But the problem to me is the lack of time. There are loads of hw waiting for us..You name it, We got it..haha..A.maths, e.maths, esp. chem, chinese. Just thinking abt them gives me the chills.
Today, we just attended a briefing abt the rules and regulations during exams. The O'Level English Oral Exams are so close, and thinking abt it, makes me feel a little scared. But I know that I can do it. Yes, I can. I seem like I am trying to convince myself, don't I? But what worries me the most is my eng compo. Well, it's so generic and I can't seem to write something interesting. Maybe, I should find something that inspires me to write well.
However, the nearing of the O'Levels means that our four years in secondary sch are going to end soon. I am sure that I will miss everyone here who have given me so much precious memories. And the worst part is going to a new environment and having to adapt to it. I feel quite uncomfortable abt it, becuz I am unwilling to change what I have now.
With a blink of eye, it would have already been a few years down the road. What would I have become then? I just suddenly feel that growing up is a painful process...I feel that the end of my childhood is near and I feel a little afraid. But I know that we have to continue our life and be strong, becuz time never stops.
posted @ 1:53 PM