Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
oh..man..i am finally back. After sb said that I was dead, I decided to relive..haha..so lame. But anyway, for the first 3 months, I entered a JC. Up till now, I do not know whether it really is a blessing or a huge disappointment. But it seems, that maybe I would actually stay on in that JC. Orientation for the first 3 days were super duper tiring, but we did have fun especially during cheering and games. We were divided into 36 groups and my descendent group was called Uncia. It belonged to one of the six main ancient grps called Jaguaria. People in my grp were rather enthusiastic and we were loud. Shalene was also in the same grp with me. Hehe..so in the end, Uncia won 3rd prize for the best descendent's grp on the 3rd day and I got a packet of chicken rings. Yeah!
Now, lectures have started and I often sit among the sea of students, watching the lecturer speak while I fall into a daze. Haha..but I have improved. It seems that I am less likely to fall asleep these days. But sometimes, its a little hard to catch what the lecturer is talking about. But despite so, I will strive hard to survive. Hehe.
I also made new friends along the way from the different schools. Its good to know more ppl and widen my social circle as what my mum always says. But I am sure that bonds will continue to improve. Well well. I shall end off with a cheer that I learnt.
(stomping)
Thunder thunder, thunderation
We the Jaguars deligation
When we fight with determination
We create a sensation
We will we will crush you flat
like a gingerbread
and never let you step us back.
posted @ 1:02 PM