Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Oh man..today was not a really good day for me. I woke up as usual and it seems that I get more tired as days pass by. I need to strengthen up and "kill" those ppl who said that I was lame. Sigh..anyway..the day started off with a bio lesson where we got to learn more "interesting" and "easy" terms. Well..it wasn't that boring, because I didn't fall asleep. Haha..then following which was the GP lesson. It was so super sian..where we had to copy continuously..abt the topic "family". And the thing is we have to actually do this for the first 3 mths. Wow..nice! Sigh..and now I am stuck with a GP assignment where I have to do some research. Despite me putting in effort in doing so, I only found some teeny weeny small bits of information which amounts to nothing.
well got to go..bye
posted @ 11:28 AM