Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
These days, I just feel like staying at home and just resting all day, instead of going out. As a result, I missed out on my friends' gathering. I feel quite tired and a little stressed. Haha..as a result, I sleep quite early these days, ranging from 10 to 10.30pm. Ayway, these things aside, I have decided to join the harmo club. Learning the harmo is a little challenging, it isn't as easy as it seems to be. But I have definitely made the right choice. The harmo teacher is really helpful..haha..and even funny at times. Got to thank him for teaching me on how to blow the harmo in the right way. Well..I made new friends in my class and I became the bio rep for no reason. Sigh..well, I can stand it for the first 3 months I guess..Today is my father's birthday, but I did not buy any prezzie for him, because I can't think of something that he needs. Well..so be it. Haha. Happie Birthday, Dad!
posted @ 11:25 AM