Hi Everyone...its such a long time since I last updated...Well, lately I have been buried under loads of hw...haha..cldn't get out to update recently..you see..Hehe. So must forgive me arh..Hmm..I just had napfa yesterday..Well, cheated my way here and there..haha..so not as bad as I expected.But my muscles are aching..Argh!! However the gd thing is tt, I had a hearty Macdonald Meal after it..yum yum!! *burp..oops..muhaha..But anyway, I had to do some self learning online..Oh sianz..haha..and I actually stayed up to 2 am plus..Haha..so suprising rite? But well, I also didn't know how I managed to hang on for so long..
I wonder how's everyone lately? Seems like everyone is busy with their own stuff..so perhaps..we could find some time to have another gathering? Hmm..Haha..oh Ya..I finally thought of what I want to be..Its highly possible that I will be a vet..hmm..it din come to my mind until my cousin talked abt it..Haha..so lets see what happens in the future..2 years are gonna pass really fast..so muz get ready le..muhaha..gagago!
posted @ 4:47 PM