Yoohoo! Haha..I felt so sleepy today..I was practically half asleep today..during lectures, tutorials and even when I walked abt..Haha..I ended up walking into a hole of a drain today(in the early morning)..and tripped on steps wherever I went. And the best part is, I was actually late for sch today..yeah! All because of the massive jam due to the rain, which lasted for ard 20 mins..Its such a refreshing experience to be late for sch..muhaha..=)
Well..there are loads of work for me to do..and research for pw..sianz..But anyway, I managed to find some info..here and there. Hmm..I have lab sessions as my first and second periods of the day..so weird right? Hahah..but its gd anyway..cuz I wouldn't feel so sleepy during lab sessions..as compared to that in the afternoon..
For these 5 weeks, I got to brace myself up..to be prepared to be tormented by those bridging / make-up lessons..I really wonder how I can bear with all this..Sighz. Haha..Well..I want to sleep early today..if not I would become a half dead person by tomorrow..muhaha..
Off I go..
posted @ 8:54 PM