Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Yoyo..I am back. It has been such a long time since I updated my blog..hmm..let me summarise my Chinese New Year experience. I went for the reunion dinner, where I got to catch up with my cousins..but most of the time, I was stoning in one corner..well..haha.. Hmm..for the 3 days of holiday, I went around visiting distant relatives, travelling here and there..quite tiring sia. But, nevertheless, I got a few extra ang baos, which might come handy in the future..hehe.Yeah..my sis's bdae is tmr..haha..22nd feb wor. So happie birthday sis..^_^
Anyway, there was a sleepover on Monday with my goodie buddies..hehe. Hmm..we waited till like quite late for the rest to arrive, before we started watching movies. Well, I ended up watching movies halfway, before I gradually became cast under a sleeping spell. As a result, I went to sleep at the earliest "record breaking time" at 12 plus, while the rest went to sleep at 5 plus..Sigh..I wished that I had more energy to last longer at that time..Hehe..but not to worry, because I heard that there might be another sleepover. And this time round, I will make sure that I will stay awake for the longest period of time..so beware..haha..yuting, sya and the others..I would surely outlast you..muhahaha..
Well, the posting results are going to be out soon, where I would then embark on my learning journey of 1 year plus..It would then be time for me to be really serious about work again. Sigh..Now that secondary school life is over, I feel that time has passed by so quickly that we fail to sense it. All of us are moving onto different paths, where we have to adapt to a new and different environment. Its inevitable..and well..we just got to face reality. Hmm..but I know that no matter what different schools we are in, We would always be who we are, and the friendship that we have, would never ever change..Haha..I sound really different today sia..I bet sya and those who are reading right now..are vomitting blood right? Haha..well..well..I am doing some self reflections..which is really quite rare...
Anyway, I hope to have a reunion again. So, get the hint? (Somebody like sya pls organise sth ok?) Carpe Diem!(learnt from Mr Ng) Hehe..
posted @ 5:55 PM