Woohoo..I had a fun day..yet spoilt day today..all thanks to my “curse”..haha. But, anyway..we started the day with a 45 mins bus ride..yeah! Its so fun..cuz we went “BUMP BUMP BUMP” all the way..and just when I was abt to sleep, we reached. Haha..we decided to play soccer and Frisbee. Thinking abt it, I feel so stupid, cuz I was wearing slippers. Woa..how creative I am. Yeah! =) But anyway, I ended up flying the kite with Yuting, screaming whenever the string was loose..I still can’t figure out how the guy beside us, could actually fly the kite till so high..Pei Fu! But anyway, due to my wonderful “curse”, it actually rained while we were bringing down the kite. How fun, and we were all soaking wet..hmm..grr..Cold..*shiver
Hmm..and we ended up *piak piak piak* in the rain, but ended up feeling soaked and *shiok (according to Yuting) outside Macs. We ended up on a bus, where we experienced geological sights (rapids, landslides, etc.)..yeah. And before we knew it, we chionged all the way to JE centre..and wandered ard..looking for Food. Yummy! We ate at Kfc, enjoying the Zinger Burger meal with Cheese Fries. Despite some disturbances, I really had a great time with my goody buddies. Hmm..but too bad..two didn’t come.
After which, we went to the arcade, where I suddenly realized that I had the potential in arcade games..haha..esp. the 3 buttons. Good Good! Muhaha..(joking) Well, we went to take pics..in the neoprint shop. Muhaha..we had different poses. Nice! Good shots..haha..makes me want to laugh out loud. But, I am really glad that we had great fun.
Well..We wanted to go Kbox to go Kboxing..muhaha..joking. But, well, we didn’t understand what the lady was singing..and so we decided to go home..Overall, it felt really good to see all my friends again..I hope to do so in the future..*hint hint..Somebody pls organize really soon k? Haha..or I shall be the one to do so, if all of you have no objections. =)
posted @ 11:42 PM