Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Wah sey..I have abandoned my blog for quite some time..but anyway..today, I am so super duper tired. Argh..and to make it worse, I have a chem test tomorrow and I haven't studied for it..Hahaha..How nice. Feeling so physically tired, I wonder how I am going to run for the cross country..sob. And the worse thing is, I feel like sleeping now..and I have not completed the Bio tutorial essay qn. I feel like just falling on the bed, and sleeping forever and never waking up. Sigh..weekends..pls come soon. It feels like a decade and time passes by so slowly, but when it comes to weekends, time seems to pass so super duper fast. How irritating..sigh..sigh. Well.. I got to wake up early tomorrow again, and I guess I would be sleeping so super early today. Sleep has suddenly become the most important thing in my life. Haha..Okok..I am talking crap. Nvm..Got to go to study le..argh..I am sure I wld fall asleep while reading chem.. How I wish I could just wake up..
posted @ 8:39 PM