Taggie Board section.
I am funny (though others dun think so) but anyway..hmm..I find it interesting to be able to leave my opinions here..well..
it seems fun..and I hope that all of you who are reading this would enjoy too..=)
I like to Eat..Play the Piano..and to watch Korean dramas..but not those really soapy and sad ones..I prefer happy endings..hehe..
My Aim WhIch Seems so Far Far Away: Get into NJC..can I?? Hmm..
SyaZanaXuaN FaNgThing ThingYuTiNg4t1-tedCLaREMapLeStoryYuN HaO
Sigh..I have been getting more stressed up and I feel so tired physically and mentally. I just feel that I can't carry on this way anymore, and I have been feeling really unhappy. Sometimes during breaks, I feel really lonely where studying is the only option to take my boredom away. I think that there is really something wrong with me, where I feel that it may come to a point where I can't take it. Perhaps, I am just not used to a new environment.
Well Well..I met Wei Ting today where we exchanged information about each other. Its so nice to see and talk to an old friend again. I have to really thank her for listening to all my long long stories. At least I have become happier after seeing her. Haha.
We both agreed that what's most important in life, is that we are all happy. Well, I don't know whether I am really doing the right thing after all. But I do know that I have to strive hard and just go on with life. Well..stay positive always then.
posted @ 9:02 PM